Lower Creek Precinct 31 votes at the Martin Luther King Center in Lenoir, North Carolina. There are 622 registered Republicans in Precinct 31. Only about 40% of us voted in the 2010 general election. Help me get that number to at least 80% in 2016!
This website is for voters in Precinct 31 who are ready to get informed and get involved. Only by working hard will we be successful at defeating the liberal progressives who have infiltrated our government. This is a battleground state which is one reason Charlotte was selected as the location for the Democratic National Convention for 2012.
The way Republicans can win is one precinct at a time. We must insure that everyone in our precinct votes who is:
- tired of high taxes and out-of-control government spending,
- doesn’t want a government panel choosing their medical treatment,
- believes it is stupid to spend $4.00 for a gallon of gas to send money to our enemies in the middle east instead of drilling oil in our own country,
- wants our government to protect our borders,
- thinks marriage is a union of one man and one woman,
- believes all life is sacred and should be protected, and
- doesn’t want the government telling us how to raise and feed our children.
None of us are paid “community organizers.” We are all just neighbors who wish to make our community a safe, prosperous place to live and raise our families. Will you help me?
Precinct 31 Chairman